Let’s start at the beginning, shall we?
1. Write. Sit down and write.
2. No. Turn off the solitaire. No, don’t open the web browser. For crying out loud, stop distracting yourself.
3. That is not the TV remote. Seriously. There isn’t even anything you want to watch.
4. Cleaning?! You hate cleaning. What are you even doing?
5. Fine, go for coffee. It’s not like you were doing anything productive anyway. That one sentence doesn’t even count.
Reposted from my deactivated Readwave profile. Can you tell I was having a great writing day?